I am experiencing technical difficulties, please let me know you received this posting at email@example.com.
4 ounces unsweetened chocolate
1 cup half and half
1 1/3 cup sugar
1 stick butter
1. Melt chocolate and butter in top of a double boiler, stir with a wooden spoon.
2. Add sugar and mix well into sauce. Add half and half, and continue to stir until dissolved well.
3. Cook on a low flame slowly for at least 2 hours.
4. After you remove the hot fudge sauce from the stove, let it cool down and store in a covered jar in the refrigerator. When you are ready to serve, spoon desired amount into a microwavable dish and heat for about 30 seconds, stir and heat 30 seconds longer if needed. The sauce can last for several weeks.
5. Makes 10 to 14 servings, depending on amounts used.
6. ENJOY! – Hot Fudge Sauce not only on Sundaes, but everyday!
What do you really need to make…
View original post 333 more words