extra flour for hands
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place your oven racks closest to the middle of the
oven as you possibly can. To bake evenly the middle is the best place to position
your cookie sheets.
2. In a large bowl beat, with electric beater on medium speed beat butter until
light and creamy.
3. Beat in sugar, eggs, and lemon and anise extracts.
4. In a separate bowl, sift together flour and baking powder.
5. Gradually add the dry mixture into the large bowl until blended well. On the
lowest speed gradually add the walnuts. Form into a ball. Remove the dough from
the bowl to a pastry sheet.
6. Cover an ungreased cookie sheet with parchment…
View original post 555 more words