3 pkgs frozen chopped spinach
3 cups herb stuffing
1 /2 to 3/4 cup grated parmesan/romano cheese
1 bar butter, melted
1 bar margarine, melted
1 onion, diced
3-4 cloves garlic, minced
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Cook frozen spinach and drain well.
2. Mix all ingredients together in a bowl.
3. Chill in refrigerator for 2 hours or overnight
4. Oven to 325 degrees.
5. Remove spinach mixture from refrigerator and roll into 2-inch balls and place onto ungreased cookie sheets.
6. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until slightly browned in spots.
7. Remove from oven and serve immediately. If using at a later date, after baking,
Cool completely and then freeze in Ziploc bag.
8. ENJOY! – Great recipe for making something in advance.